Friday, March 22, 2013

DIARY OF A MADMAN:


Dark ideas float around my head
The id suspended from its breath; barely dead
They stir a black mist about my aura
And leave my existence, a mysterious danger;
the box of Pandora
I don’t know whether my conscious is right
I don’t whether these notions are wrong
but their exhilarating evil creates an arc light
illuminating my solitary song
I watch things from behind a black veil
my soul reading emotions in Braille
blind and still
everything’s become a dream
this poison mill
everything’s become surreal
disconnected, my physical being lingers
but its alter ego electrifies the tips of my fingers
my virtue slowly growing weaker
my vice is now a pleasure seeker
the words become etched
 in this dream
where I exist
reminding me everything
 is nothing
with a twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment